Advertise on ATVAmpthill Print CentreAmpthill Brewhouse

Anyone bought a new Renault?

Chat about anything you like - what's in the News or just general gossip.

Anyone bought a new Renault?

Postby CraftsbyCarolyn » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:25 pm

In the last year...just wondering how they are doing with the tech inside.

I have an issue with the way the fan controls have been designed, here are a few reviews that explain the problem.

car reviews (1).pdf
(433.06 KiB) Downloaded 8 times

seem to be various other known issues like out of date maps, no traffic announcement - be nice to see whether others having similar problems.
CraftsbyCarolyn

Re: Anyone bought a new Renault?

Postby sizzla » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:06 pm

I hired a new Renault in France as couple of years ago and was very impressed with the tech - streets ahead of other, more expensive, brands at the time. If you're having problems it might be worth calling the dealer and asking if there are any software updates the can do for you. As I understand it, the car manufacturers implement various bug fixes all the time, so there might be a free upgrade available?
sizzla

Re: Anyone bought a new Renault?

Postby CraftsbyCarolyn » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:51 pm

I am doing all that in contact with head office and dealership, but there are to be lots of little things that they are not answering whether it is my car or bugs to be fixed. They have finally agreed the traffic announcements do not work, and the maps have finally had an update although nearly 6 months out of date as far as I can see.

They are coming back to me, and car is going back to the garage again - this has been ongoing for months now, was looking for a kindred spirit!
CraftsbyCarolyn

Return to Your choice