Advertise on ATVAmpthill Print CentreHeathers Cleaning Services

Parking enforcement car out today

Chat about public transport, taxis, car parking or anything else to do with transport in the area

Parking enforcement car out today

Postby masquerade » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:24 pm

Busy on Woburn Street today as there was a large wedding going on -- noticed a traffic warden by some of the cars which were parked on double yellows and further up the parking enforcement car was parked
masquerade

Re: Parking enforcement car out today

Postby oceanbreeze » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:25 pm

oh dear.
oceanbreeze

Postby CraftsbyCarolyn » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:04 am

I saw quite a few walking to a wedding on my way at at lunchtime, was much later when I returned so missed all the fun :)

(brought son home from uni - who'd a thought that so much stuff could be accumulated.
CraftsbyCarolyn

Postby masquerade » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Saw it today and I guess it caught the cars/vans on Church St who were parked opposite each other -- 2 each side!!
masquerade

Postby SCRABBLER » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:51 am

masquerade wrote:Saw it today and it guess it caught the cars/vans on Church St who were parked opposite each other -- 2 each side!!
I just wish that Nat West would put their "hole in the wall" round the back of the premises by their front door.
That way, people who need cash would have to go into the Car Park where they should be, instead of all the way up
Church Street whilst they wait their turn at the "hole".
When the traffic is very busy in Town, the parking outside the Bank can be a real problem for the free flow of traffic from and towards the central
roundabouts.
Somewhere on this Forum we discussed the air quality in the centre of Town. I would suggest that perhaps this is one of the minor causes of the excess pollution.
SCRABBLER

Postby masquerade » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:26 pm

SCRABBLER wrote:
masquerade wrote:Saw it today and it guess it caught the cars/vans on Church St who were parked opposite each other -- 2 each side!!
I just wish that Nat West would put their "hole in the wall" round the back of the premises by their front door.
That way, people who need cash would have to go into the Car Park where they should be, instead of all the way up
Church Street whilst they wait their turn at the "hole".
When the traffic is very busy in Town, the parking outside the Bank can be a real problem for the free flow of traffic from and towards the central
roundabouts.
Somewhere on this Forum we discussed the air quality in the centre of Town. I would suggest that perhaps this is one of the minor causes of the excess pollution.

Good idea!
masquerade

Postby Paradise_Alley » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:49 pm

I saw the fabled CCTV car today.
It was stuck in traffic.
To jest pieprzone rondo!
Paradise_Alley

Postby SCRABBLER » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:17 am

Great!!!
SCRABBLER